Thursday, April 28, 2011

SuitAbility Jodhpur Resized Pattern Links (Imperial Officer Jodpurs)

If you are getting confused how this is different from my previous post, please let me explain. The previous post includes the SuitAbility Jodhpur pattern and instructions. To make my pattern, I took the images from the pattern file and resized them in Photoshop, then saved each page as a PDF. I then placed the PDF file into a full version of Adobe Acrobat, set "print scaling" in the "print" menu to "Tile Large Pages" so I was able to print the large sheets onto A3 sheets (but it can be printed on what ever paper you have).

The files below are the resized ones I made. They are all PDF's.

SuitAbility Jodhpur pattern page 5

SuitAbility Jodhpur pattern page 6
SuitAbility Jodhpur pattern page 7
SuitAbility Jodhpur pattern page 8
SuitAbility Jodhpur pattern page 9
SuitAbility Jodhpur pattern page 11
SuitAbility Jodhpur pattern page 12
SuitAbility Jodhpur pattern page 13

Please note, Page 10 is not required. To reduce file sizes I made the images gray-scale.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you so much for posting this. I've been desperately looking for this pattern to complete a design school graduation project and was about to have a panic attack, then I found your posts. You've saved me =) Now I just need to figure out the resizing!

    ReplyDelete